Pink City with Lake and Arravali Ranges 4N/5Dfrom
“It’s all in Rajasthan from the desert scrub to the holy lakes.“
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Challenging
Group Size Large Group
- A Traditional welcome with welcome Drink on arrival.
- Accommodation at all place as per the tour schedule.
- Daily breakfast at all hotels
- Pick up and drop transfers from Airport – Hotel – Airport.
- Sightseeing and all transfers by Private A/C Car as per the tour itinerary.
- Assistance at all arrival and departure points.
- All hotel related taxes and transport related taxes.
- Include State tax, Toll tax, Driver Bata, Fuel charges and Parking.
- Child below 5 yrs sharing same bed with parents will be complimentary.
- Enjoy the moment Evening Tea/Coffee with your families and friends.
- Surprise Gift from Satvahana Holidays to save your memories lifetime.
- All kind of personal expenses such as tips, laundry, telephone bills and beverages.
- It also does not include any meals unless and otherwise specifically mentioned.
- Any optional tour activity or not mention on inclusion.
- Domestic and International airfare or Train Ticket.
- Optional, suggested or unspecified activities.
- Camera fee (still or video).
- Peak season surcharge.
- GST (Goods & Service Tax).
Arrive at Jaipur and meet our representative at airport or railway station in morning Drive towards Hotel and then get ready for the local Sightseeing of Jaipur and visit :
- Albert Museum
- Jantar Mantar
- City Palace
- Amber Fort
- Jaigarh Palace
- Nahagarh Fort
- Choki Dhani entry at your own cost
Overnight stay at Jaipur
Jaipur –Udaipur Enroute Ajmer Pushkar
Now after breakfast drive from Jaipur to Udaipur and on enroute visit :
- Ajmer Sharif
- Pushkar Bhrama Temple
Overnight stay at Udaipur
Now after breakfast drive from Udaipur to Mountbu and visit :
Dilwara Jain Temple
Stroll on Sunset point of Mountabu
Amd then return back to Udaipur and overngiht stay at Udaipur .
Now after breakfast do the local Sightseeing of Udaipur and visit :
- City Palace
- Lake Pichola
- Fathesagar Lake
- Shaeliyon ki Bari
- Monsoon Palace
Overnight stay at Udaipur
Udaipur –Jaipur Drop
Now after breakfast drive Udaipur to Jaipur and drop at Jaipur for your onward journey .
- Avoid close contact by staying at least 6 feet (about 2 arms’ length) from anyone who is not from your household.
- Wear a mask to keep your nose and mouth covered when in public settings, including on public transportation and in transportation hubs such as airports and stations.
- Wash your hands often or use hand sanitizer.
- Avoid contact with anyone who is sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Do not travel with someone who is sick.
- The safest food options: drive-thru, delivery, take-out, and curbside pick-up.
- Make sure you are up to date with your routine vaccinations, including measles-mumps-rubella (MMR) vaccine and the seasonal flu vaccine.
CDC recommends that everyone wear a mask over their nose and mouth when in public, including on public transportation and in transportation hubs such as airports and stations. Masks slow the spread of COVID-19 because they help keep people who are infected from spreading respiratory droplets to others when they cough, sneeze, or talk. Medical masks and N-95 respirators are for healthcare workers and other first responders, as recommended by current CDC guidance.
Some people shouldn’t wear masks:
- Children younger than 2 years old
- Anyone who has trouble breathing
- Anyone who is unconscious, incapacitated, or otherwise unable to remove the mask without help
Yes. Travel increases your chances of getting and spreading COVID-19. Before you travel, learn if COVID-19 is spreading in your local area or in any of the places you are going. Traveling to visit family may be especially dangerous if you or your loved ones are more likely to get very ill from COVID-19. People at higher risk for severe illness need to take extra precautions. For more considerations see the webpage Corona virus in the United States—Considerations for Travelers.